A Recipe To Improve…
Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.
~ Napoleon Hill
If you want to make healthy positive changes in your life, the time to start is now. There is no day but today. Life is lived moment by moment!
I am sure you heard the saying the definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. We must do something different to get a different result.
Now is the only moment we have to start any change, no matter how big or small, or no matter what area of our life. Nothing is going to change unless we change something that will move us forward in a positive direction.
So, what can we do to start making some healthy positive changes in life?
- Decide what it is you want to improve…do you want to make improvements in the health of your physical body? Do you want to make improvements in your emotional state? Financial or job situation? Your relationship? Take some time, sit in a quiet place, and write some goals or intentions.
- Take the goals and set up an action plan to start moving yourself towards what you are wanting. Small consistent positive steps reap spectacular results.
- Be responsible for the energy and attitude you are bringing towards yourself, your world, and your goals. It makes no sense to be negative, impatient and frustrated while you are working towards your goals. It’s just not helpful energy. Be as positive, optimistic, and excited as you can.
- Develop patience and persistence. If you don’t have the patience and persistence you need, you will allow yourself to give up. The only way to own these states of being is practicing and meditating on thoughts that strengthen and empower you!
- Don’t allow anyone or anything get in your way from improving your life. Don’t give in when obstacles and difficulties arise. Be determined. Don’t ever give up.
You can make healthy, positive, lasting changes in your life. But you need to know what you want, and be willing to be open and follow a plan of action.
Remember we have only one day at a time to live, so live it today consciously and deliberately and choose well!