A determined, steadfast attitude
Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes it’s the quiet voice at the end of the day whispering, “I will try again tomorrow.”
~Mary Anne Radmacher
Have a determined spirit. Life is too short to live each day feeling frustrated, worried and discouraged. I want to encourage you to keep getting up “on the inside.” The way we stay up on the inside is to keep a good attitude and be optimistic even when things aren’t going our way.
So many people allow their doubt and insecurities rule their life, cloud their determination and weaken their spirit. A negative spirit:
- weakens our immune system
- drains us of our energy
- keeps us stuck
- robs us of our peace and joy
- keeps us down and discouraged.
Studies have shown that people with a determined steadfast positive attitude:
- get well quickly
- work through life situations clear minded and focused
- become stronger from challenges and difficulties.
Two powerful wellness practices to help you with a steadfast determined attitude are
- meditating on thoughts that strengthen and empower you
- daily exercise to release stress and tension from your body.
Committing yourself to these two practices daily will absolutely help you “stand up on the inside” each day so outside circumstances and situations don’t shake and rattle you.
So, remember, we have only one day at a time to live, so live this day consciously and deliberately and choose well!