Stay active in all aspects of your life
Be miserable or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice. ~Wayne Dyer
I want to encourage you today to stay active. Passive people want good things to happen, but they just wait around to see what will happen. They don’t do anything to contribute to a positive healthy result in their lives.
Active people are people who live on purpose.
- They take responsibility and let results unfold.
- They may tweak and adjust their goals but they don’t give up.
- They keep moving forward.
- They watch what they say.
- They refuse to blame, criticize, condemn, fault find, compare or complain.
- They speak their words in the direction they want their life to go.
- They look for the good, look for the opportunity in every problem, and appreciate the goodness in their life.
- They decide how they will show up each day.
- They take responsibility for their actions and their attitude and refuse to accept excuses.
- they take responsibility for every choice they make in thought, action and attitude.
- They refuse to be a victim of their circumstances and situation.
So, will you be active in your life, or passive? Remember we always have a choice. Will you decide to send your thoughts, actions and attitudes in the direction you want your life to go and stay active? Or will you be passive, wait and see, feeling helpless, powerless and stuck? Each day we start again. What we decide to do today is what matters most. It’s never too late to begin again and move in healthy, positive direction.
So, remember, we have only one day at a time to live, so live this day consciously and deliberately and stay active!