It’s All About The Right Attitude
No problem can be solved with the same level of consciousness that created it. We must learn to see the world anew.
There is no way we can gain a sense of power in our lives if we dwell in self-pity, or see ourselves as victims.
There is no way we can create goodness and abundance by staying in a consciousness of lack or focusing our attention on what is not going right, or what we are missing.
There is no way we can create a state of inner peace by staying in a consciousness of worry, anxiety and regret.
How do we begin to empower ourselves, have an abundant mindset and create a state of inner peace?
- OWN YOUR PERSPECTIVE: Choose to interpret your situation or circumstance in an optimistic way. Make an effort to keep your view point positive and hopeful instead of negative, anxious and worried. Find the silver lining, and see the goodness in everyone and everything.
- TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVERYTHING SHOWING UP IN YOUR LIFE: When you take responsibility, you are not being a victim of anyone or anything, and you have the ability to change what needs to be changed. When you blame, you give away your power. Be aware of what you are doing and the energy you are giving.
- LIVE IN FAITH AND TRUST OVER FEAR AND DOUBT: No good will come from giving yourself or your world negative feelings and emotions. Be in peace. Where there is peace there is power and calmness.
- LIVE ON EMPOWERING THOUGHTS: Our thoughts play an important role in our success, health and happiness. Meditate on thoughts that will add power and strength to your life, not one’s that drain us of our energy and weaken us.
- LIVE HEALTHY: Daily exercise, eat clean whole food, quality sleep. All so important for an abundant mentality and a state of inner peace.
So remember, we have only one day at a time to live, so live today consciously and deliberately and choose well.