If something appears to be going wrong, hold some place for possibility that something bigger might be going right. You may be amazed at where the hand of love will carry you.
~ Alan Cohen
This great quote is a reminder that there is always a bigger picture unfolding in life, and it always works out for our good and benefit when we hold that belief.
May I encourage you to dig in deep when things seem to be going wrong…
Trust in the unfolding of life. When we develop a deep inner trust, we stay in a place of peace and calmness no matter what is going on life. There are some things we can practice daily to develop this trust:
- Dig in deep and decide you will not waste your time giving yourself, others or your circumstance any negative energy. You cannot be in a state of peace and calmness and be negative at the same time.
- Dig in deep and refuse to worry about the future. Do your responsibility, live one day at a time with the most positive optimistic attitude, take action and allow life to unfold.
- Dig in deep and decide to look at difficult people and circumstances as an opportunity to learn, grow, experience and change.
- Dig in deep and go within each day in silence, prayer and meditation. When you consistently tap into the peace and strength that is already within you, you won’t be shaken and bothered by negative people and circumstances.
- Dig in deep and meditate on thoughts that strengthen and empower you. Our thoughts have a tremendous effect on our behavior, our attitude and approach to life. What we think on a consistent basis, we literally become. If we want to be strong in faith and trust, we need to think strong faith filled empowering thoughts on a daily basis. Nourish your mind and spirit with good thoughts.
So, remember, we have only one day at a time to live, live today consciously and deliberately and choose well!