In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.
In life, we will all experience challenges, set- backs, unfair situations, and obstacles that we can either choose to learn, grow, overcome and move forward or we can choose to feel defeated, negative, have a chip on our shoulders, and live in self-pity.
We will always have a choice…..
I am encouraging you today to choose to learn, grow, overcome and move forward. In order to do that, I believe we need to have clarity, strength and focus and there are a few things that can help you be clear, strong, and focused…..
- Regular intense exercise will strengthen your body, give you confidence, and keep your mind clear to work through any problem or situation.
- Be responsible for your attitude. In optimism there is hope and peace. Don’t allow any set- back to be your identity. It’s just something to work through. In pessimism there is negativity and defeat.
- Be responsible for the words you say. Your words have energy and power. No matter what you are facing, speak words of strength, optimism, and hope into your day. Speak your words in the direction you want your life to go.
- Live one day at a time. Looking back may bring feelings of regret and guilt, looking ahead may scare the heck out of you. Live today, do and be your best today. You can change your future by what you do today. Live today in peace and calmness. Live today healthy and well, live today optimistic and hopeful. Give today your full attention, presence and best effort.
- Nourish your mind, body and spirit by meditating on thoughts that empower, strengthen and bless your life. Our thoughts have a direct effect on our mood, our actions, our attitude, and our approach to life. If there is one thing that is truly a life changer, it is the deliberate and intentional practice of meditating on empowering thoughts. Think positive, think healthy, think blessings, think empowered and be amazed!
So remember we have only one day at a time to live, so live today consciously and deliberately and choose well!